View count: 1344
David Ta-wei Chang
|Consultant of China Credit Information Service LTD., Taiwan
University of Wisconsin
MBA of Southern California University, U.S.A.
- MBA of Southern California University, U.S.A.,1985
- Polymer Science of Akron University, Ohio, U.S.A.,1981
- BS of National Tsing Hua University, R.O.C., 1975
- President, China Credit Information Service, Ltd.
- Chairman, Vertrust Property Management & Consulting Co. Ltd.
- Deputy Chairman, Chung-Tsen Real Estate Consulting Co. Ltd.
- Director, Secure Online Shopping Association (SOSA)
- Director, Taiwan Shopping Center Development Council
- Vice-chairman, Taiwan SME Association
- Deputy Chairman, China Institute of Land Appraisal
- Director, Chamber of Commerce R.O. C.
- Director, China Rating Co. Ltd.
- Lecturer, Cheng-Chih University
- Chief, Land Appraisal Training Course, Land Appraisal Association
- Member, Land Consulting Committee, Taipei City Council
- Vice President, China Credit Information Service, Ltd.
- Chairman, Business & Industrial News Agency
- Chairman, Secure Online Shopping Association (SOSA)
- Member, R.O.C. Economic Development Consulting Council
- Member, SME Foundation Award Panel
- Member, Outstanding SME Award Panel
- President, USC Alumni Association Taiwan (1996-1999)
- PRC：Beijing Foreign Economic & Trade University, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, National Commodity Inspection Bureau, Construction Bank
- Taiwan：National Cheng-Chih University, National Ching-hua University, Tam Kang University, Open University.
- RDAG 12, Rotary Club (2005-2006)
- President Tun-hua Rotary Club (1997-1998)
- USC Alumni Association