View count: 2924
One-on-one Career Advisory Support
As the world is changing dramatically, are you ready to embrace it? IMBA office invites alumni of different sectors and functions to provide you customised career support. Sign up and craft your own future.
How does it proceed?
- Select the career advisor you’d like to talk to. Each adviser will meet 3 students at most. First come, first served. One career advisory session lasts 1 hour.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days; otherwise, your appointment would be cancelled.
- Expect an email from IMBA office for connecting you and your career advisor.
- Coordinate the meeting time and venue with your career advisor.
- Bring your CV and meet your career advisor for 1 hour, and appreciate his/her kind help.
- Fill out the post-consulting questionnaire for making the service better going forward.
- Check out career advisor profiles
- Sign up
- Students’ Feedback
- Advisers’ Feedback