Community Intern Job Opportunity @ PicCollage
PicCollage is hiring!
Hola! We are PicCollage, a start-up company that based in Taipei! The products we build center around finding new ways to make the world more fun and creative. We want to make it easier for everyone to make cool stuff with photos and videos. We believe that, the easier it is for people to make and share what’s in their imagination, the more connected the world will be! If you want to be a part of a small team with a big impact, LET’S TALK!
As a Community Intern, you will dive into the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo applications: PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience, from entering the app to customer service, to millions of users around the world.
You will also learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application.
- CX platform management
- User feedback analysis, organization, and presentation
- User feedback interviews
- APP analytics
- Social community content curating, management and analysis
- You are great with people.
- You are a problem solver.
- You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
- You are resourceful and take the initiative.
- You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
- You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- You have excellent communication skills in Spanish / Portuguese. Additional languages (Japanese) and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the
academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager
to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more
and join us!
📍Job Location: Taipei City (5 min walk from Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station)
📍No worries about Work Permit, we will assist you along the way.
📍This is a paid internship.