Tesla Taiwan 近期開放了多元且獨一無二的職缺，其中備受矚目的行銷團隊也正積極尋覓有志一同的人才加入我們的行列。
公司名稱: Tesla Taiwan台灣特斯拉汽車有限公司
職位: Marketing Project Specialist 行銷專案專員
聯絡我們: email@example.com (請於信件主旨註明應徵職缺)
TESLA Taiwan Hiring LINE帳號: @jointeslanow
|Job Category||External Relations & Employee Experience|
|Location||Taipei, Taipei City|
Tesla is looking for a Marketing Project Specialist to support the marketing organization with various responsibilities including demand-gen campaigns, lead generation and integrated retail marketing events in Taiwan.
The position is based in Taipei and reports to the Senior Communications and Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and execution skills to facilitate integrated online/offline marketing projects.
• Work with the Sr. Communications and Marketing Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, event and partnership activities to achieve business goals.
• Assist in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive event calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including test drive events, lead generation events, brand partnership events and external corporate events (e.g. auto shows and product launches).
• Initiate the integrated project / program to improve the store operation, including external newsletters, collateral and customer communication.
• Create the new partnership program opportunities by leveraging the resource for the best outcome of the campaigns.
• Coordinate the development of regular in-store operation programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
• Assist in the planning of regional activities including store openings, test drives and lead generation events.
• Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
• Manage outside agencies and vendors on a needed basis.
• Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
• Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
• Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
• Minimum 3 years+ marketing and event project management experiences.
• Native Mandarin and fluency in English
• Excellent copy-writer in both English and Chinese.
• Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
• Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
• Result driven, hands-on, positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
• Super Strong in Power Point presentation.
• Proficient in MS Office, Mac OS
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
• Large company discipline; small company entrepreneurial attitude
• Strategically planning with strong execution and negotiation skills
• Team player and builder – leads by example
• Event /Agency / Start-up experience would be the plus
• Driving License is required
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.