Strategy and Operations Head - Taiwan WQBRAIN
The Role｜We are seeking a Strategy and Operations Head for our research office in Taipei. The successful candidate will be responsible for the business to grow and engage WorldQuant BRAIN’s user base in Taiwan. As the Taiwan head, you will be the face of WorldQuant Brain to all the Taiwan users
■ Define the Country’s growth strategy:
- Work closely with Brain global leadership and WorldQuant’s Taiwan Head to build the WQBrain brand
- Develop business case for new growth initiatives
■ Operations include:
- User Management: Includes acquisition, onboarding, engagement, support and lifecycle support
- Engage with internal and external partners to implement the growth plan
- Lead execution of key initiatives like promotions, competitions etc.
■ Lead key global initiatives and craft standard methodologies across Brain locations
What You’ll Bring｜
■ Hold a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree(s) from a leading university
■ Experience as a team leader
■ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
■ Fluent in spoken and written English
■ Self-starter: has shown an ability to set up initiatives and see them to the end without supervision.
■ Product experience: Proven positive impact on user onboarding, conversion, growth or engagement metrics
■ Any of the following would be an added bonus
- Proven record of building /scaling a B2C business or online community
- Previous strategy consulting
- History as an entrepreneur
- Experience in the quant or finance domains
Interested and qualified candidates can email their CV and Transcript in ENGLISH to WQTaiwanjobs@worldquant.com
WorldQuant is a quantitative investment firm founded in 2007 and currently has over 750 employees spread across 23 offices in 14 countries. We develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
To learn more about WorldQuant, please visit our website (https://www.worldquant.com/)
WQBRAIN - Strategy and Operations Head - Taiwan WQBRAIN
The successful candidate will be responsible for the business to grow and engage WorldQuant BRAIN’s user base in Taiwan. As the Taiwan head, you will be the face of WorldQuant Brain to all the Taiwan users.
- At least 5~10 years working experience
- Job Description: https://bit.ly/3n1iocX
What We Offer
- Culture of continuous learning and development in a leading multinational company
- Competitive and attractive compensation package
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Generous time-off policy and Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunity to travel and connect with our global teams
- Regular team building activities and monthly happy hour
- Fruits and snacks in the office