Intern Opportunity in Renewable Energy
Gloria Energy Asset Co. (GEAC) is looking for interested IMBA students for an internship position in our Taipei Office near Zhongxiao Dunhua. GEAC specializes in new technologies related to Renewable Energy. The Intern can expect to gain experience and knowledge related to Solar Energy, Energy Storage, Li-ion Battery Technology, BIPV, On-grid and Off-grid systems as well as some focus on green building materials.
Ideal interests for the Intern:
- Researching industry trends and analysis related to solar, energy storage, providing reports and sharing with management team.
- Analyzing our product reach and providing recommendations for target customers.
- Developing strategy to generate leads for international customers and target countries.
- Helping with marketing content both digitally and verbally to attract interest.
- Reaching out directly to companies and players in renewable energy.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining experience in renewable energy for employment with solar and energy storage companies in the future.
Requirements to apply:
- Current students studying MBA or IMBA at NCCU
- Able to commit to required hours for internship credit through NCCU
- Choose your own hours M-F to visit the office.
- Basic Chinese ability and English fluency along with other languages will be helpful. Foreign and local Taiwanese students are welcome to apply.