In this first application period 2020 – 2022, a maximum of 5 IMBA students will be selected to participate in two of the most renowned business universities in Europe and the USA.
- ESCP Business School – Paris, France
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Management, MS in Global Supply Chain Management – Indiana, USA
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website and the application procedure intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period at partner schools: 2021 Fall – 2022 Spring (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – October 12, 2020, 5pm (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in IMBA Office (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2020-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2020 Fall semester and 2021 Spring semester).
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship (MOE or MOFA) are NOT eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
- Students who plan to or have applied for the Exchange Program (either college level or school level), please do not apply for the Dual Degree program. If you are found duly application, IMBA office will not nominate you to the partner school.
IMBA Dual Degree Information Session:
Date: September 12, 2020
Time: 09:30-12:00 (Taiwan Time)
Location: Classroom 260102
Address: 1st Floor, Commerce Building, National Chengchi University
This information session is only open to IMBA students. Please register by September 10, 2020 if you will attend.
Please wear a face mask throughout the session.