- University of Mannheim Business School – Mannheim, Germany
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management – Leipzig, Germany
- Audencia Business School – Nantes, France
- IESEG School of Management – Lille/Paris, France
- emlyon business school – Lyon, France
- Grenoble Ecole de Management- Grenoble, France
- WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) – Vienna, Austria
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website at
https://dualdegree.nccu.edu.tw/index.php/second-application-mannheim-hhl-audencia-ieseg-and-emlyon/ intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period at partner schools: 2021 Fall – 2022 Spring (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – February 22, 2021, 5pm (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in IMBA Office (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2020-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2020 Fall semester and 2021 Spring semester).
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF Scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship (MOE or MOFA) are not eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
- Students who have been accepted by or who plan to apply for the Exchange Program (either college level or school level), please do not apply for the Dual Degree program. If you are found duly application, IMBA office will not nominate you to the partner school.
- Even though the minimum credit requirement is 20 credits (or 22 credits for WU and 24 credits for Mannheim), we strongly suggest that students take at least 22 credits during year 1 at IMBA.