IMBA Dual Degree Program 2019-2021 Now Opens for Application
In this second application period 2019 – 2021, a maximum of 17 IMBA students will be selected to participate in some of the most renowned business universities in Europe.
- University of Mannheim Business School – Mannheim, Germany
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management – Leipzig, Germany
- Audencia Business School – Nantes, France
- IESEG School of Management – Lille/Paris, France
- emlyon business school – Lyon, France
- Grenoble Ecole de Management- Grenoble, France
- WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) – Vienna, Austria
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website at
http://dualdegree.nccu.edu.tw/index.php/second-application-mannheim-hhl-audencia-ieseg-and-emlyon/ intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period: Fall 2020- 2021 (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – 17:00 of February 17, 2020 (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in IMBA Office (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2019-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2019 Fall semester and 2020 Spring semester) to apply.
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
- Students who have been accepted by or who plan to apply for the Exchange Program (either college level or school level), please do not apply for the Dual Degree program. If you are found duly application, IMBA office will not nominate you to the partner school.
- Even though the minimum credit requirement is 20 credits (or 22 credits for WU and 24 credits for Mannheim), we strongly suggest that students take at least 22 credits during year 1 at IMBA.