IMBA Dual Degree Program 2018-2020 Now Opens for Application
In this second application period 2018 – 2020, a maximum of 15 IMBA students will be selected to participate in some of the most renowned business universities in Europe.
- The Business School of University of Mannheim, Germany
- HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management- Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
- Audencia Business School - Nantes, France
- IESEG School of Management- Lille/Paris, France
- Grenoble Ecole de Management- Grenoble, France
- emlyon business school - Lyon, France
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website at
http://dualdegree.nccu.edu.tw/index.php/second-application-mannheim-hhl-audencia-ieseg-and-emlyon/ intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period: Fall 2019- 2020 (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – 17:00, February 22, 2019 (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in IMBA Office (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2018-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2018 Fall semester and 2019 Spring semester) to apply.
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
- Students who have been accepted by or who plan to apply for the Exchange Program (either college level or school level), please do not apply for the Dual Degree program. If you are found duly application, IMBA office will not nominate you to the partner school.
- Even though the minimum credit requirement is 20 credits (or 24 credits for students who apply for ESCP Europe and Mannheim Business School), we strongly suggest that you take at least 22 credits during year 1 at IMBA.
For local students only: