Digital and Content Specialist
Job Category: Operations & Business Support
Location: Taipei, Taipei City
Req. ID: 131899
Job Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Senior Marketing and communications Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, digital and CRM activities to achieve business goals.
- Assist in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive campaign calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including O2O lead generation events, digital partnership events and external corporate events.
- Manage and initial content creative projects for external newsletters, collateral, digital content and customer communication/ retention (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist in inbound and outbound communications including customer letters and email for relevant marketing inboxes.
- Assist in the development of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on a needed basis.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years+ experience in digital marketing and integrated marcomms.
- BA or Master in Business Administration, marketing, communication or other related degree with proven track experience.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Mandarin and English
- Excellent copy-writer in both English and Chinese
- LINE development experience is necessary , web and data experience would be plus
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently, including collaborating with teams from different countries.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Result driven, hands-on, positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Proficient in MS Office, IOS, Photoshop, AI
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Strategically planning with strong project execution and negotiation skills
- Asset management experience/ Good negotiation skills
- Digital Agency management/ Online to Office event coordination experience is preferred