M&A Analysts will need to demonstrate their ability to add value to the investment process.
■ Conducting industry and target company research
■ Analyzing target company valuation
■ Participating transaction processes
■ Assisting due diligence processes
■ Supporting the post-transactions management
■ Conducting ad-hoc analytics supports, etc.
【Essential Skills / Qualification】
- Receiving Master degree from Business schools before 2022/07/31 (Extensive coursework in Accounting, Finance, and Economics would be preferred)
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
- Solid Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
- Fluent in English/Chinese is a must; Fluent in other language of Asian countries is a plus.
- Logical thinking & problem solving oriented
- Effective communication skills
monthly salary NT$44,000+, Year-end bonus, and Performance bonus.
1. Anytime for those who already graduated or
2. Students who graduate before 2022/07/31 will be joining upon graduation.
Please submit your CV to UInvestmenttalent@mail.pec.