【Job Opportunity】Project Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific, ( Asia Pacific & Japan region)
Job Description Job Title: Project Manager
Requisition ID: R-00988728
Reports To: APJ Commercial Enablement and Operation Project Manager
Position Location: Asia Pacific & Japan
Contact: Mr. Jiang email@example.com
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work – we enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Your work will have real world impact and you will be supported in achieving your career goals. Increased innovation, along with substantial growth in the Life Sciences business, has resulted in a need for experienced Project Manager for the APJ Commercial Process & Operations (CP&O) organization. The individual in this role will be supporting Projects/Programs and Integration that aims at improving productivity, revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through continuous business improvements.
• Project Manager III Job Description
• Lead cross functional team to drive end to end process in managing system, process, people changes that impact commercial team.
• Provide enhance business analytics and metrics that lead business process change to optimize revenue growth, operation efficiency and sales effectiveness
• Lead change management and communication planning activities through project lifecycle and be the advocate of continuous improvement/Practical Process Improvement (PPI)
• Agile and nimble in managing dynamics of the matrix and complex business changes to ensure commercial process adhere to compliance and customers’ needs
• Passion in understanding and transform business process, identify gaps and area of opportunity for scalability and business sustainability from GTM strategy, sales enablement, quotation through revenue
• Understand current business model/process, identify gaps, areas of opportunity, re-engineer process to enable business growth, scalability through standardization and automation, effectiveness & efficiency.
• Manage project risks and recommend solutions
• lead and define project governance framework for tracking project risks and success measurements
• Experience in stakeholder holder management
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains positive attitude. Work well under pressure with associated deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Highly analytical with attention to detail, excellent written and interpersonal skills and strong teamwork, and work ethic.
• Ability to execute with speed and accuracy;
• Team player and intensity in collaboration.
• Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related experience.
• 8+ years of experience in Sales Ops, IT related work with at least 5+ years of project/program management experience.
• Strong background in project and large program management in Commercial, IT and related processes and techniques.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and/or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Qualification will be advantageous
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com