【Job Opportunity】Finance & Office Manager at Ansett Aviation Asia Co Ltd – Taiwan
Finance & Office Manager
• Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and/or office administration role
• Proven track record in finance, accounting and operational planning, hands-on experience in daily accounting practices
• Experience managing budgets, driving cost efficiency, and financial modelling/analysis
• Fluent in English and strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
• Versatile team player who demonstrates the ability to build relationship to assist management and sales team in driving business and increasing profitability
• Service oriented: can-do positive attitude, welcoming, considerate, resourceful with a strong sense of ensuring that all employees and guests have a positive experience at the office
• Ability to be proactive, and solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor
About Ansett Aviation Asia
We are part of the world's leading independent aviation training group, Ansett Aviation Training, which owns and operates full-flight simulators across six locations globally. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, our team is committed to deliver on the opportunities ahead of us as we expand and provide a high standard training experience for airlines and pilots.
At Ansett Aviation Asia, we have the family culture and care about well-being of our staff. We serve freshly-brewed coffee as well as a healthy, homestyle lunch daily. We have a cross-fit gym and play basketball and badminton to relieve stress. Yes, we work hard and play hard.