Core IT Asia Financial Support Officer – Linkou
【LOCATION 】Linkou, Taiwan
【JOB CATEGORY】Computer science & software engineering
Introduction to the job
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in the United States, China, Taiwan, Korea and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands employing over 26.000 people.
The IT organization of ASML supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. Part of the IT organization is the Core IT Services providing all, mission-critical, IT support services. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters within ASML.
Role and responsibilities
Financial Support Officer, reports to the Head of Core IT Asia, is responsible for financial activities within ASML Asia countries to ensure standards and procedures are maintained. He or she oversees the annual budget planning, forecasts and reports the operational expenses for the ASML Core IT Asia. His/ her responsibility includes oversights of IT procurement and asset management.
• Lead and coordinate financial management activities for the Asia region, including budget planning, expense forecast and control
• Oversee asset management and IT procurements to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Train local IT to follow standard process
• Support country IT to do expense tracking and control
• Comply with company policies and local regulations
• Communicate local dynamic to HQ counterparts to seek for approval or guidance
• Report out on regular and ad-hoc basis
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, finance or a related field.
Possessing an MBA degree a plus
• 5+ years’ experience in finance or procurement, with IT management or leadership background.
• Having experience with a multi-national firm
• Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Advanced skills on Excel and analytic or statistics tools are highly desired
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Excellent English language proficiency is a must
• Excellent administration skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications.
• Demonstrating management skills
• Detail oriented and able to summarize in high level
• Able to work with people from different background
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This is a permanent position in the Core IT Asia regional organization. The Financial Support Officer works with IT colleagues in each Asia countries, reports out the results to IT business controller in Netherlands. He/she is the interface with central and local finance department for guidance and compliance.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.