Apply: Please send your CV to Ms. Caryn Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Consulting Model provides specific tools and expertise to support clients through all five phases of the growth cycle: From developing a pipeline of growth opportunities to evaluating and prioritizing those opportunities to formulating and implementing go-to-market strategies to on-going monitoring
A consultant will serve clients across all the sectors
He/she shall hold full responsibility of ensuring the integrity of the research process, the validity of project content, and the development of detailed business and market strategies. The incumbent will also be the definitive point of contact with the client and will be required to demonstrate expert industry knowledge and develop strong business partnerships.
- Project Leadership – Lead/Manage the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from inception to completion, incorporating design, plan, cost and management, primary research, developing bespoke client focused solutions through commercial leadership.
- Industry Interaction – Lead/Manage from the front by personally undertaking primary research and conducting strategic discussions with industry participants. Being well networked in the industry is a critical success factor for this function.
- Presentations – Ability to interpret research data and findings to prepare a succinct report/presentation appropriate for C-suite meetings. Support Partners/Business Unit leaders with material for such interactions.
- Business Development - Proactively develop and nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge. Domain Expertise - Act as an industry expert and trusted advisor for key clients in the automatic & logistic sectors
- Lead proposal development by actively participating in initial client meetings.
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships, conduct detailed business needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge
- Gather accurate, sufficient and relevant information for basic research skills.
- Proactively develop and manage analysis frameworks, calculations and identify problems.
- Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector, using detailed research methodologies
- Manage module of projects with 1-2 member of the team that involves heading the team to structuring analysis for client’s questions
- Advanced level of market, strategic, competitor & financial analysis
- Able to plan for quantitative & qualitative research, create effective & project-relevant questionnaire/ discussion guide for focus group discussions and expert interviews.
- Planning on analysis, information, link references into a meaningful results
- Develop a storyline/ TOC and create templates for client project deliverables
- The successful candidate will be an extremely professional and committed consultant/research individual with a good understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results.
- Basic Degree in relevant field of studies, or Business Administration, and complemented with MBA would be ideal.
- Strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, and 2-4 years of experience in similar industry.
- Professional business writing skills, reports, market insights, articles, email and related research writing.
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Proven project management skill is ideal for mid to senior levels
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Pipeline Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary growth strategies that addresses the global challenges that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed transformational strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Pipeline Diagnostic” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation. Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you want to find out more about Frost & Sullivan, visit our website www.frost.com