【Internship Opportunity】Taipei Fubon Bank Internship Program for South East Asian Students in Taiwan
Taipei Fubon Bank Internship Program for South East Asian Students in Taiwan
Students participating in the program will receive training in subjects including but not limited to the following: international finance, corporate finance management, digital banking, traditional banking and credit risk analysis.
- The short-term training course will be held during the winter vacation from Jan 14 – Jan 18, 2019 (5 days in total). Students will take professional courses and take part in exams for assessment purposes. Each participant will receive 500 NTD each day to cover travel and meal expenses.
- During the semester, students will discuss their project with their instructor at times that are convenient for both parties. Students will be paid 250 NTD per hour for their internship during the semester, with labor and health insurance offered according to the nation’s law.
Fubon Ren’ai Financial Center, Taipei (No.169, Sec. 4, Ren’ai Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan)
- Students must hold citizenship of a South East Asian country (Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines recommended) and be currently registered as a student in Taiwan.
- Students should be set to graduate in 2019.
- Students must be fluent in English, with a TOEIC score of 700 or above (or at a similar level).
- Fluent Chinese skills are a plus.
Please prepare the following forms and E-mail them to Ms. Chen, Human Resources & Operations Dept
email@example.com Please make it clear on the subject that you’re applying for the Taipei Fubon Bank Internship - South East Asian Students in Taiwan, 2019.
Download and fill in the Resume for Applicants, making sure that you enter all details regarding your education background (high school/vocational high school/junior college or above), attach a photo and sign the form by yourself.
- Provide past official transcripts of your grades and a printed copy of any certificates of your English skills.
Application period ends on November 16, 2018 (Friday)
Ms. Chen, Human Resources & Operations Dept., Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. (02)2771-6699 # 68810