【Internship Opportunity】Summer Intern Opportunity at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
2018 Corporate & Investment Bank - Markets - Summer Analyst (Taiwan)
Program Start Date
June 2018 (10 weeks)
We review applications and conduct interviews on a rolling basis.
Please apply by May 18, 2018.
Please submit your application at http://bit.ly/2qKzGOy
The ten-week program will begin with online training, followed by four days of classroom instruction on markets, credit analysis, economics, financial metrics and Excel. Through hands-on experience and ongoing education, you’ll participate in trading simulations and learn more about global market strategies and asset classes - equities, credit, foreign exchange, commodities and emerging markets.
Throughout the internship you’ll sharpen your skills, while building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and other colleagues. You may receive an offer of full-time employment upon successful completion of the program.
About JPMorgan ChaseJPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion.
- We have a presence in over 100 markets.
- We have over 250,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.