【Internship Opportunity】Marketing Intern at Ericsson - Taipei
We are now looking for a Marketing and Communications Production and Support resource to be responsible for the development and production of content assets for internal and external customers and will provide communications support to the IC community where applicable. The foundation is understanding customer needs and turning them into ideas, designs, concepts and communications plans, taking into account customer identity, branding and messaging. The outcome is the production of the content, managing the service delivery and the customer relations.
- Digital/social media
- Local market information collection
- Produce content/visual assets
- Event support
- Education: Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Understanding of digital communications
- Digital skills
- Experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, advertising and communication strategies
- At least 16 hours/week, 2 days/week
- Internship Period: starts from January, preferable to end in December the earliest or later.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.