【Internship Opportunity】Internship Opportunity at Drake Business Services – Taiwan
- Content / policy review of surveys coming from different countries and languages
- Survey testing, data analysis and reporting
- Daily communication (calls, emails, chat, etc) with team members around the globe
- Working hours: Interns are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and one of the following:
- Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Slavic, Turkish and/or European languages
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of computer systems and office-related software
- Strong time-management skills
- Should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Courses or experience -- including that gained through an internship -- in marketing, strategy, economics, operations, and/or statistics is preferred, but not required
- Some overseas experience preferred (e.g., foreign exchange program)
About Drake Business Services Taiwan Co. Ltd.
Drake Business Services Taiwan Co. Ltd. is Swiss Post Solutions’ Partner in Taiwan,
Drake Business Services Asia (DBSA) is the official provider of Swiss Post Solutions’ (SPS) services and technology in Asia Pacific Countries Including Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Philippines and Japan. DBSA is a joint venture with Drake International which has been in business for 60 years and brings a wealth of expertise in all aspects of human resource management as well as extensive local presence and expertise in the Asia Pacific Market. Drake and SPS create a unique combination that has proven to deliver differentiated value to clients in Asia Pacific.
Swiss Post Solutions is headquartered in Switzerland. Its innovative products and services give it a presence in all the economically important areas of the world. A strong international client base relies on Swiss Post Solutions ability to envision, design and build end-to-end solutions and to be its trusted advisor for the key value drivers in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): location strategy, process optimization and technology such as Intelligent Automation.