【Internship Opportunity】Finance Intern @ Intel - Taipei
Main responsibilities will be to support the Intel Finance APJ markets team on market analysis and insights into APJ country macroeconomics or account specific growth opportunities for Intel.
here are other connected scope of controls and audit for sales contracts and proof of performance that may also be required on need basis.
Candidate should be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or any relevant discipline to Finance or Accounting.
- Action orientated
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually
- MS Office knowledge Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Fluent in English verbal and written communications
- Available to work at least 2 days a week
- Active interest in financial / tech related current events
- Good to have - Coding experience with Python
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.