【 Internship Opportunity】Citi Campus Programs
Citi Taiwan is now hiring for the 2019 Citi Campus Full-Time & Summer & Programs! Get the chance to make progress happen in the one of the leading global banks in Taiwan!
2019花旗銀行儲備主管計畫 (Citi Campus Programs) 徵才說明會
Campus Talk - Come and meet our senior leaders!
• 11/06 12:30-14:00 政治大學 商學院 玉山國際廳
Citi Employer Day - Come and meet us at Citi to learn more about Citi!
• 11/09 16:30-18:00 花旗銀行 營業部 2F
Online Information Session - Overseas but returning to Taiwan in 2019? Join us online!
• 11/19 09:30-10:30 (GMT+8)
Join Citi and develop skills for global leadership with training and experiential learning opportunities in an inclusive culture of fairness.
In the Citi Campus Full-Time & Summer Programs, graduates and interns help us make progress happen, by working across a broad range of business divisions in all of the regions. Citi is more than interested in connecting with the most talented and ambitious people, irrespective of what stage if their studies they have reached.
Full-Time Analyst/Associate Program
- 15-30 months of well-structured and development-focused rotations
- Solid on-the-job training & comprehensive training programs
- Networking activities, buddy support, and coaching/mentoring
Summer Analyst Program
- 10-week project-based program over the summer
- Intensive trainings, social events, and professional experience
- Opportunities to be offered to join the full time program at the end of the internship
2019 CITI TAIWAN FULL-TIME & SUMMER PROGRAM OPPORTUNITIES
• Markets & Securities Services (MSS)
• Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS)
• Global Consumer Banking (GCB)
• Commercial Banking (CCB)
• Operations & Technology (O&T)
• Full-Time Analyst - Fresh Undergraduate and Master's Graduates
• Full-Time Associate - MBA Graduates with 2-4 years of working experience
• Summer Analyst - Penultimate year students graduating in 2020
Visit / University Programs and complete applications with English & Chinese CVs
• Markets/TTS Application Deadline: Friday, November 23, 2018
• GCB/CCB/O&T Application Deadline: Friday, December 28, 2018
To register the events, please email at TaiwanCampusProgram@citi.com with Session / Your Name / Contact Number / E-mail / School / Major / Grade, and we will send you a confirmation for your registration.