【Internship Opportunity】Agreements and Partnerships Management at UKEAS
Position: Agreements and Partnerships Management
Internship Location: Taipei (Zhongxiao Dunhua)
Starting: May 2018
UKEAS is a global education consultancy which provides free and impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom and United States. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK and USA. The organization has grown considerably and now has more than 30 offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Ghana and Nigeria, Thailand, Malaysia, and as well as a base in the UK.
UKEAS works with more than 500 top-universities worldwide. UKEAS is looking for an individual that can help to improve the processes around the partnerships, agreements and the internal flow of information.
The tasks will be:
- Organize partnership contracts.
- Summarize the key information in the contract (legal, operational, and financial).
- Work with the IT team to improve the partnerships information flow and recording process.
- Understand the company individual markets strategy and explore new partnerships opportunities and how to develop them.
- Other ad-hoc tasks surrounding partnership and agreements.
The ideal Candidate:
- Great command of English that can understand the contracts jargon, especially in commission related clauses.
- Legal or finance background preferred.
- Organized, self-starter and proactive.
- Enthusiastic about overseas study.
- Project management skills.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start on May 1st and able to commit between 16-20 hours per week during at least 3-4 months. The internship will be paid and the time is flexible as long is within our working hours (9-6 Monday to Friday).
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org