【Internship Opportunity】2019 Asset Management Clients Summer Analyst Program at JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Taiwan
2019 Asset Management Clients Summer Analyst Program at JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Taiwan
Summer Analyst Program
Spend your summer working alongside industry experts to design investment solutions for our corporate, government, not-for-profit and individual clients worldwide. You'll deliver the strategies that drive our clients' futures while developing your own expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Apply & Details
October 28, 2018 (23:59 Hong Kong/Singapore time)
You'll work in partnership with our senior business leaders to develop investment strategies that support our clients' needs across various asset classes, including equities, fixed income, real assets, hedge funds and private equity. You’ll help build a leading global client franchise that delivers excellent investment performance and client service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economic trends
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Pursuing a degree qualification with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- A well-rounded academic background – minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0, a Second Class Upper Honors or equivalent in your undergraduate degree
- Available for full-time internship from June – August 2019
- Work visa will not be sponsored for the Asset Management Clients Summer Analyst Program. Applicants are expected to hold necessary work authorization for the location applications were made for
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion.
- We have a presence in over 100 markets.
- We have over 250,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.