【政大商學院｜徵才說明會】台積電 2019 TSMC Summer Internship: Corporate Finance, Accounting, Financial BD
🚩🚩台積電2019 TSMC Summer Internship: Corporate Finance, Accounting, Financial BD🚩🚩
🔖Venue：R101, Yi-Xian Building, NCCU
🔖 Sign up !!：https://goo.gl/TbPZj9
2019 TSMC Summer Internship: Corporate Finance, Accounting, Financial BD
Wanna witness the enormous growth opportunities in advanced technology developments?
Wanna unleash your creativity and apply what you’ve learned in school?
Wanna be part of a world-class finance team?
Join TSMC, these will come true.
Apply (Please complete below process)
(1) Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org* ;
*e-mail Subject: [2019 Internship Application] Role(s) you apply for_your full name.
e.g. [2019 Internship Application] Corporate Finance, Accounting_Monica Lin
*Please kindly advise your English & Mandarin ability in application e-mail
*Applicants should be eligible to work in Taiwan
(for non-Taiwanese interns who are eligible, we’ll help with work permit application)
(2) Fill out your resume on tsmc website and apply for “2019 Internship Program”:
1. Corporate Finance
TSMC Finance offers a 2-month Summer Intern Program in HsinChu, Taiwan.
In this program, you will not only attend a series of training sessions
introducing the fundamental of corporate finance and emphasizing on the
skillset you need to become a future corporate financier, but also be in charge
of a comprehensive project to provide solutions to create value and influence
As a member of TSMC Finance, you will co-work selectively with team
members specializing in corporate finance, customer credit, investment
management, foreign exchange, financial risk management, cash
management, insurance, and SEC compliance. You will have a senior level
mentor and a peer level buddy as your bridges to connect with people within
and/or beyond Finance. We are committed to be your resourceful partner
during this intensive and rewarding journey.
Ready to pave your way to a bright and value-added career? Apply to the
program and get to know more about your future opportunities in TSMC.
- MBA or Master in Finance students
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Logical thinking and self-motivated
- Banking or corporate finance related experiences (preferred)
The Accounting Internship program is an eight-week program designed to
prepare highly talented Finance / Accounting background students for a
career in corporate accounting. Interns will be assigned to specific
department based on the candidate’s background, skill set and interests. The
assignment will be project-based, relevant to managerial accounting, tax
planning or IFRS related, allow you to take responsibility for a major task. And
you will experience a sense of personal accomplishment as well as TSMC’s
culture through project assignment and structured activities.
- Working toward an Accounting or Finance Degree and have completed courses within major
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
3. Finance Business Development
This program will give you the opportunity to immerse in the frontline of
semiconductor process technology including Moore’s Law and More-than-
Moore and experience the real-life business analysis for shaping up TSMC’s
strategy for future growth.
In the meantime, it will sharpen your critical thinking and deepen your
understandings in mobile communication (e.g. Smartphone), high
performance computing (e.g. Data Center), autonomous driving, and Internet
of things (IoT).
You may be assigned to a project in any of the following areas:
- Mobile, Data Center, Automotive, IoT IC supply chain analysis
- Foundry market analysis in technology, price, cost, product portfolio, capex, capacity
- Top IC vendor’s financial modeling and M&A study
- Business (e.g. Finance, MBA) + Engineering background (e.g. EE, Computer Science, Material Science & Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication skills
- Good at Excel and presentation
- Self-motivated, willing to accept challenges, and can-do attitude
Ready to pave your way to a bright and value-added career?
Apply to the program and get to know more about your future opportunities in TSMC