【Job Opportunity】Job Opportunity at Synology Inc. – Taipei
Please submitting your CV via e-mail Ms. Jill Chiu email@example.com
This role is within Synology’s Product Marketing Department whose task is to develop content marketing strategies for all of Synology’s product lines.
You will be working with Product Marketing Managers, as well as dealing with Product Managers, for producing various content including webpage copies, videos, and press releases, etc.
Content always leads the way to brand awareness, and even influences customer perceptions and behavior.
We are looking for storytellers who can confidently present themselves in written communication.
As part of the Content Marketing Team, you will produce content for Synology's product marketing, website, blog, email newsletters, training materials, and social media.
This position is full time and is located at our Taipei, Taiwan headquarters. Please be prepared to share samples of relevant work with us.
• Define key product marketing messages with the product team
• Compose and proofread marketing content
• Edit written materials and coordinate related graphic design and localization resources
• Update marketing materials periodically on the web, community site, partner site and various other platforms
• Maintain content related back-end system
• Support regional marketing campaigns
• Strong writing skills and the ability to establish perspective and persuade
• Experience in technical writing or copywriting for computer, IT, storage or networking products is desired
• Responsible and meticulous about the use of language
• Self-disciplined in tracking project deadlines and completion
• Familiarity with InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop or Illustrator software is a plus
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing/Business/Tech. MBA is an added bonus.
• Proof of language proficiency: Scoring at least 27 in writing in TOEFL or 8 in writing in IELTS
- Assist in Taiwan working permit application
About Synology Inc.
Founded in 2000, Synology creates network-attached storage (NAS), IP surveillance solutions, and network equipment that transform the way users manage data, conduct surveillance, and manage network in the cloud era. By taking full advantage of the latest technologies, Synology is committed to delivering products with forward-thinking features and best-in-class customer service.