Please submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and your availability for the internship). A cover letter is not required.
We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of your internships.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
· Currently enrolled in an MBA program.
· Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
· Returning to the program to finish the MBA study after the internship.
· Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
· Ability to operate as an independent thinker.
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage highly strategic and challenging business problems.
· Developed project management and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
· Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google's technology and business.
About the job
Our MBA interns work on projects that take on some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
- Business Strategy
- Operations & Support
- People Operations
- Product Management
- Technical Solutions
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-week paid internship for MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects managing some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising, Sales and Operations, Google Cloud, and more.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you'll find big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs MBA and graduate students, globally, in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources - and everything in between.
Internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
· Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills, and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.