The Dual Degree Program is exclusively designed for IMBA and is the only bilateral cooperation of its nature in Taiwan. Since its establishment in 2012, the IMBA dual degree program has worked tirelessly to streamline and coordinate IMBA program curricula with several partner schools that allow enrolled students to achieve two university degrees in parallel in approximately 2-2.5 years.
The program entails the IMBA program sending degree-seeking students abroad and receiving degree-seeking students from partner schools bilaterally. The program is specifically designed to broaden the depth of long-term cooperation and interaction between our school and our partner schools, faculty, and students in a broad and dynamic way.
The immediate benefits to IMBA students are to enhance international competitiveness through earning two degrees simultaneously, as well as saving time and relative cost to attaining these degrees. IMBA currently has a roster of 10 qualified business schools offering dual degrees with our institution and as the program grows and becomes more notable, we hope to enlarge the dual degree program in both scale and scope.
Dual-Degree Partners Include:
- ESCP Europe, Paris / France: Master in Management Grande École
- emlyon Business School / France: Master of Science in Management
- Grenoble Ecole de Management / France: Master of Science in Management
- Audencia Business School / France: Master in Management Grande École
- IESEG School of Management, Paris - Lille / France: Master of Science in Management
- HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management / Germany: Master of Science in Management & MBA
- University of Mannheim Business School / Germany: Master of Science Mannheim Master in Management
- WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) / Austria: Master in Strategy, Innovation and Management Control (implemented in 2020)
- Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics/ Netherlands: Master of Science (implemented in 2020)
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Management/ USA: Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (implemented in 2020; pay Purdue prevailing tuition and fees)
Please refer to IMBA Dual Degree website for more information.