View count: 10255
Eligible applicants are required to possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of or the equivalent of a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two years of full-time post-baccalaureate work experience.
- Satisfactory previous academic achievement.
Applicants are required to submit the following application documents:
- Completed application form
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- A copy of most recent university/college diploma
- A copy of TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC scores or other evidence of English proficiency
- GMAT scores are currently not required but preferred
- Application fee
- Financial Aid package (if applicable)
- Proof of Financial solvency (for international applicants only)
- Proof of Nationality (for international applicants only)