Aerocool Advanced Technologies Corp. is looking for “PR & Events Manager”
From IMBA’s 2010 alumnus, Hanif Wang
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact Hanif Wang at email@example.com
1. Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
2. Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in online media such as YouTube, and social media Facebook etc.
3. Coordinate all public relations activities
4. Direct social media team to engage audiences across new media
5. Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
6. Manage media inquiries, product and interview requests
7. Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
8. Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly to quarterly basis including campaigns
9. Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
10. Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
11. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Partners in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities including product launches, and brand marketing events both local and international
1. Proven working experience in public relations required
2. Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both local and international levels
3. Strong relationships with national business and international industry media outlets
4. Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
5. Exceptional writing and editing skills in English and Chinese. Any other language a definite plus.
6. Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
7. Event planning experience
8. BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline