In this first application period 2016 – 2018, a maximum of 5 IMBA students will be selected to participate in some of the most renowned business universities in Europe.
- ESCP Europe- Paris, France
- Grenoble Ecole de Management- Grenoble, France
Please read the information on IMBA Dual Degree Program website at
intently before filling out the application form.
Exchange period: Fall 2017- 2018 (completion depending on the partner school)
Application Period: now – August 22th, 2016 17.00h (strictly implemented), at the Program Manager in room 050406 (Yi-Xian Building Room 406)
- Applicants must be 2016-entered IMBA students who enrolled in their first year of study (2016 Fall semester and 2017 Spring semester) to apply.
- Students who receive TaiwanICDF scholarship or Taiwan Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the DD program.
- Because of the international focus of the Dual Degree program, students who come from the country of the partner school are not eligible for application to the corresponding DD program, but may apply to other DD programs of other varying countries.
IMBA Dual Degree Information Session:
Date: August 6, 2016 (Taiwan Time)
Location: Student Lounge of the IMBA program
Address: 4th Floor, Yi-Xian Building, National Chengchi University
Please register before August 4th if you will come to the information session.