View count: 830
David Y. Chang
|Former Executive Vice President of Ericsson (China) Communications Co. Ltd.
Ph.D. in Civil Engineering/Project Management, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, U.S.A.
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering/Project Management,University of Michigan
- M.S. in Industrial Operations & Management, University of Michigan
- M.S. in Project Management/Civil Engineering, University of Michigan
- B.S., Civil Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Executive Vice President, Ericsson (China) Communications Company Ltd.
- President, South China Region, Ericsson (China) Communications Company Ltd.
- Vice President, Ericsson Taiwan Ltd.
- Principal Project Control/Management Expert, Fluor Global Engineering Construction Company, U.S.A.
- Visiting Scholar, University of California, Berkeley
- Adjunct Professor, University of Cincinnati
- Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University